Small Business Development
When you start a business its hard to find guidance, and not all free information is good information so this will allow everything to be tailored to you. All business plans come with an NDA and an optional operating agreement.
Our small business development services include:
- Entity selection
- Tax planning strategies for businesses
- Help formulating your business plan
- Incorporating the Business with the Secretary of State
- Register Your Business with State & Federal Agencies
- QuickBooks™ setup and support
I always recommend new businesses to start with a detailed business plan. This includes approximately 8 hours of outlining everything you need to know about your business and a projected analysis for the next three years.
It will also include a discussion of the following topics:
- Personnel and Operating Issues
- Evaluating the Financial Feasibility of a Business Idea
- Tax Consequences of the Business
- Proper Entity Formation
- Professional Standards
- Financing Options for the Business
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Practice Management and Client Development
Complimentary Consulting Session
To get a free estimate or quote or to discuss any of these services, please give us a call or email us. We’ll set up a complimentary, no-obligation initial session so you can find out more about how we can help you with your small business development needs.